- Many runners described the Brooks Transcend 4 as a comfortable shoe for their activities.
- A number of testers noted that the cushioning system in this model was an improvement over the previous iteration.
- The color schemes of this version were appreciated by purchasers who wrote that they were appealing, but not distracting.
- The shoe’s toe box was roomy enough to accommodate natural toe-splay, according to those who have tried it.
- Some runners have reported that this shoe was able to prevent the exacerbation of plantar fasciitis.
- A reviewer commented that running miles and miles in the Brooks Transcend 4 felt good.
- There were purchasers who were able to use this shoe for casual purposes and they stated that it remained supportive throughout.
- Many testers gave positive remarks about the supportive mid-sole of this model.
- The upper unit was able to retain a good fit and hold, noted a reviewer.
- The price is $10 lesser compared to the previous Transcend upon release.
- Outsole grip is superb on most surfaces, even in the rain.
© 2021 www.lunaoverdrive.com All Rights Reserved.