- ‘Comfortable’ was used frequently to describe the experience with the Brooks Neuro 2.
- The different colorways gained praise for apparently heightening the visual appeal of this product.
- This running shoe didn’t feel or look bulky, which made it great for those who wanted a mix of performance and style.
- Several runners claimed the durability of the materials and components to be reliable.
- The underfoot cushioning system was springy enough to encourage a more enthusiastic step, a few people commented.
- A runner reported that the toe box was roomy enough to welcome natural toe-splay.
- One reviewer stated that his shoe functioned well, mechanically.
© 2021 www.lunaoverdrive.com All Rights Reserved.