- The sock-like fit and plush interior combine for an ultra-comfortable ride in the Glycerin 14, according to most of the reviews.
- The highly-cushioned midsole muffles the force of impact.
- It is almost an ounce lighter than the previous model.
- The traction is great, based on the observations of several runners.
- The arch support is exceptional for a neutral trainer, according to some.
- It offers noticeable flexibility despite the heavy cushioning, as remarked by more than a handful.
- The 14th edition of the Glycerin is extensively used by many for workouts as well.
- A handful of runners really liked the shoe’s capacity to accommodate orthotics.
- The cushioning is adequately responsive, based on the experience of some runners.
- A good number of runners were impressed by the Glycerin 14’s durability.
© 2021 www.lunaoverdrive.com All Rights Reserved.