- With stellar cushioning and a more streamlined look, the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 18 running shoe will have you ready to perform at your best!
- Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 17.
- Support Type: Overpronation Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Breathable, flexible mesh and structurally supportive synthetic upper materials.
- Adjustable, asymmetrical mid-foot saddle creates a more secure, customizable fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- BioMoGo DNA has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar : tri-density midsole designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Full-length, segmented Crash Pad ensures smooth transitions.
- Blown rubber forefoot.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Deeper V-groove offers better release and improves transitions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Measurements: Weight: 9 oz
© 2020 www.lunaoverdrive.com All Rights Reserved.